Friday, November 13, 2009

My life was eaten by:

So, for the past two weeks or so I have hardly had time to think.

The reasons are:

  • Fluid Mechanics: I am taking Fluid Mechanics for honors, and it ate my brain (but maybe when I finish the CAD renditions I'll post them)
  • French: Presentation (on Chartres Cathedral), quiz, the like. It's hard!
  • Technical writing: final team project.
  • I got the flu, and was sick for 48 hours or so.
  • First Saturday Contra Dance in Peterborough New Hampshire
  • Intermittent bits of knitting (new project, will show soon)
  • Harry Dresden, wizard private investigator
But I have gotten a fair amount of knitting done. I started the sleeve of my sweater, but sort of got distracted, and I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out. I may try again and knit the patterned part inside out to keep the floats loose.



The offending sleeve. It's a bit too tight in the pattern, and I think it loosens too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment